She lives with children. It’s the mate you use when talking to children, I’m sure. IT HAS TO BE. YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT I MEAN, RIGHT?
okay EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE SAYS MATE.
i have not met one person who doesn’t say mate. that is a completely accurate stereotype.
No OMG who are you even talking to?
I TOLD HER I DON’T SAY IT.
I NEVER SAY IT.
Oh yes! Like instead of saying “buddy” or “kid” or whatever you call children “mate”. That’s legit! People say that.
- fragilefears likes this
- ohrillamyrilla likes this
- robofillet reblogged this from aussieirish and added:
- aussieirish reblogged this from timinator232 and added:
- peachofcake likes this
- pondles reblogged this from malfoyisstillourking
- timinator232 reblogged this from malfoyisstillourking and added:
- soussousweet likes this
- malfoyisstillourking reblogged this from davidthestrange and added:
- sylvr3 likes this
- davidthestrange reblogged this from fundipp and added:
- fundipp reblogged this from robofillet and added:
- ejaysaurus reblogged this from robofillet
- ejaysaurus likes this
- ohrillamyrilla reblogged this from robofillet and added:
- badatnames likes this
- ohrillamyrilla said: I NEVER SAY IT.
- celerine likes this
- ozwinozwald likes this
- sometrivia1bu11shit reblogged this from pjcalamity
- bitcorn likes this
- pjcalamity reblogged this from fundipp and added:
- pjcalamity likes this
- qtheresurrection said: spiders, jellyfish, crocodiles…. what’s not to love?
- fundipp posted this